The Museum of Science & History (MOSH) inspires the joy of lifelong learning by bringing to life the sciences and regional history.
- We are committed to our community through inspirational and purposeful action and thoughts.
- We take pride in our museum and are responsible, individually and collectively, for its success.
- We believe in creating an atmosphere where excellence is infused in everything we do.
- We believe that every role has value and that working together creates the highest quality work.
- We believe that innovation and creativity bring learning to life.
- We believe integrity and honesty guide our actions and decisions and are the foundation to building
trust and strong relationships.
American Alliance of Museums Accreditation
The Museum of Science & History achieved its most recent accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums (AAM) in 2011. Accreditation is a rigorous process that examines all aspects of a museum’s operations. To earn accreditation a museum first must conduct a year of selfstudy, then undergo a site visit by a team of peer reviewers. Only 776 of the country’s 17,500 museums are AAM accredited. MOSH has
been continually accredited since 1983.